[VLOC DUPE] CTD at appr 1000ft?

DarkIgo

When I did appr at LOWW I got CTD, at first I thought it was just another Vulkan crash but after reloading x-plane and first mistakenly loaded non-persistent airframe, and after that, I loaded my airframe with savepoint load at appr 1000ft I got instantly CTD. The second time I reloaded the x-plane I managed to land without CTD but when I wanted to try appr again I got the same CTD as previous.

Not sure if it has an effect but due to a lot of CTD because of Vulkan error I was trying performance hack (--num_workers=12) to see if it helps and after I reduced workers to 12 from 16 (ryzen 2700 8 cores 16 threads) I didn't have CTD until now for around two days or three flights.

There are also two other things I would like to check; the first is that after I loaded the plane from savepoint at 1000ft it didn't have saved the correct ILS freq which made landing much harder.
Second I would like to check if a first officer works okay at go around? For me, it repeats go around checklist twice, and at the first time it doesn't do anything, only at the second time does it set trust and speed (not sure about nav)

Log_ctd_cl60_12.txt Log_ctd_cl60_13_appr.txt Log_ctd_cl60_13_appr2.txt

Edited by oisin650

• ois650 changed the title to [VLOC DUPE] CTD at appr 1000ft?