Fuel always 100% on re-loading plane.

JohnD

I just purchased both the SR20 Entegra and the SR22 G1000. Having a blast, they are excellent.

I am having one issue with the SR20 in that loading up the aircraft always gives 100% full fuel state. Switches etc remain where I left them, its just the fuel is always full at the start of a flight. Comparing it to the SR22 G1000, this restores the fuel load out when reloading the aircraft.

Any ideas for what I can try?

I absolutely love both aircraft and enjoying them greatly. It probably will not be long before I complete the set and get the rest.:)

Thanks

John

Note: Just to be clear, the fuel doesnt stay at 100%, it is just reset back to 100% whenever I load the aircraft, regardless of how little fuel was left in it.

Edited by JohnD

Thanks for the quick response Coop.

A little more info. 

Yes, I am exclusively using the custom weight and balance manager from the SR20 menu on the title bar (or alternatively accessing it from the small icon on the left of the screen)

When opening it shows fuel at 100%. If I select “fill to tabs”, it remains at 100%. If I manually reduce the fuel to a low number (say, 3 lbs in each tank) and select “fill to tabs” it goes to 100%. (On the SR22 it does not do this, and operates as expected)

Is there a local config file for the SR20 that I can delete to force a reset of the plane?

Thanks again for creating such an great product.

John 

15 hours ago, JohnD said:

Thanks for the quick response Coop.

A little more info. 

Yes, I am exclusively using the custom weight and balance manager from the SR20 menu on the title bar (or alternatively accessing it from the small icon on the left of the screen)

When opening it shows fuel at 100%. If I select “fill to tabs”, it remains at 100%. If I manually reduce the fuel to a low number (say, 3 lbs in each tank) and select “fill to tabs” it goes to 100%. (On the SR22 it does not do this, and operates as expected)

Is there a local config file for the SR20 that I can delete to force a reset of the plane?

Thanks again for creating such an great product.

John 

Can you send your log.txt file after doing that? What version of the SR20 are you running?

12 hours ago, Coop said:

Can you send your log.txt file after doing that? What version of the SR20 are you running?

hi Coop.

I have PM'd you the log.txt file.

The SR20 Entegra is version 1.1.0

I have removed and reinstalled, with the same effects.

thanks

John