G1000 SR20 MFD does not show navigraph airport data

JudyS

There is no navigraph data. 
In airports selection in X-Plane all airports show up with correct iaco codes. Eg Vancouver is CYVR. But in torquesim FPL Vancouver is YVR and little other info.  US airports have more information. 
data is different.

I am not sure I understand what you mean, can you send a screenshot showing what you are referring to? Regarding Vancouver, the airport ICAO code is CYVR but the collocated VOR-DME's code is YVR.

The G1000 navigation system is a part of the X-Plane simulator and handled by Laminar Research, we just load it in from X-Plane. It is not a 1:1 representation of the real G1000 units.

We really don't understand what you think the issue is here. I am not seeing anything wrong from the screenshots you sent and I do not understand what you are saying. I'm happy to help sort the issue, I just truly don't understand what you are saying.

• 1 month later...

OP wrote (in a misplaced user report):

JudyS

Submitted  April 7

Apparently I did not provide enough information.

i purchased a navigraph subscription and installed the data in X-Plane. 
when I start X-Plane and select start a new flight, I can select airports with detail from anywhere in the world because the navigraph data is there searchable and selectable. 

however when I select the torquesim Cirrus  g1000  ( latest version from x aviation) and start the flight, the plane is sitting at the selected airport.

However when the FPL is selected on the MFD, the airport data is different than the Navigraph data and does not have all the details it should have. The aircraft is not even geographically located at the right place based on the map on the MFD. 

clearly the data are not in Sync. 
would appreciate some help resolving this. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/7/2022 at 4:16 PM, Coop said:

I really am not understanding what is going on. You would need to go into FPL to enter the flight plan.

The G1000 flight managment system is part of X-Plane (see their manual here: https://x-plane.com/manuals/G1000_Manual.pdf), not the SR20 itself.

for some reason, Navigraph is specific to an aircraft.   I can not get Navigraph to work with Torque Sim's G1000 in the SR22.   

Properly installed navdata is not specific to a certain aircraft. The aircraft should be inside the X-Plane 11/Custom Data folder and contain the files indicated in the screenshot. If these are installed properly, the X-Plane X1000 will load them, otherwise it will revert to the default old navdata.

Screenshot-2022-08-04-152308@2x.thumb.png.43d18daae03dfef7924f0b0858ae3dbd.png