Start with always 5280 kg Fuel

gigabenga

3 hours ago, gigabenga said:

At 5000Kg let my computer run for 10 hours. Sorry what is that please for ne statement loool

Please keep two things in mind:

1. There are only three people who could speak for the developer, Hot Start, and you won’t often see them responding on these forums. Only they can speak to the reasoning behind every decision made for the product. Most everyone here is either a volunteer or a community member just trying to help out their fellow simmer with how things are.

2. However, the main principle to consider why something might be how it is with the product is that the developer is trying to simulate the real life of a Challenger jet and their pilots. As Prefect99 says, it would be unusual for an aircraft to have literally zero fuel in the tanks. Fortunately, the state saving/restoration system is powerful and versatile, so pretty much if you can get the plane into a state one desires then it can be saved and reused in the future.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, gigabenga said:

Hello everyone, how can I set the Challenger so that it starts with 0 kg of fuel? I always start with 5280 kg?

Screenshot_13.png

Try the "FUEL DUMP" button on the overhead?(just kidding) There is a "defuel" option on the fuel panel, but that is typically performed by maintenance only and I'm not sure if it works. But seriously, why do you want a zero fuel state? If you plan to fly the jet you're going to need fuel. So depending on the length of your flight, you're either going to need to add fuel, or not refuel at all if the trip is short enough....

• Like 1