[NEEDS USER ACTION][CLOSED 2800] CTD when trying to load a saved flightplan

FrenchBaguette

I have inputted my flightplan on battery into the left CDU. After I got AC power running I have saved the route then tried to load it on the right CDU generating a weird CTD where X-plane initially crashed then displayed a blank window unit I have killed it manually in the task manager. The route was EGPH to LOWI if that helps anybody. Logs attached!

CL650_Log.txt Log.txt

Edited by Pils

• ois650 changed the title to [Logged 2800] CTD when trying to load a saved flightplan
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 4:14 PM, FrenchBaguette said:

I have inputted my flightplan on battery into the left CDU. After I got AC power running I have saved the route then tried to load it on the right CDU generating a weird CTD where X-plane initially crashed then displayed a blank window unit I have killed it manually in the task manager. The route was EGPH to LOWI if that helps anybody. Logs attached!

CL650_Log.txt 1.26 MB · 0 downloads Log.txt 100.81 kB · 1 download

Please attach the saved FMS flight plan file. You'll find it under Output/CL650/airframes/<airframe-UUID>/avionics/nvram/FMC_pilot_routes. Otherwise I cannot reproduce this.

• CaptCrash changed the title to [NEEDS USER ACTION][Logged 2800] CTD when trying to load a saved flightplan
  • Pils changed the title to [NEEDS USER ACTION][CLOSED 2800] CTD when trying to load a saved flightplan