Hot Start TBM 900 And Windows 11

Raceflyer

Is windows 11 effecting the Hot Start TBM 900 in X-Plane 11.  Ever since my computer switch over to windows 11, I've been having problems with the TBM 900 in which the throttle will move from Flight Idle to Low Idle on its own.  Also, I am unable to close the doors from the outside as I used to be able to do.  I would appreciate any feedback on my situation.

Thank You

Bill

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 1:22 PM, Raceflyer said:

Is windows 11 effecting the Hot Start TBM 900 in X-Plane 11.  Ever since my computer switch over to windows 11, I've been having problems with the TBM 900 in which the throttle will move from Flight Idle to Low Idle on its own.  Also, I am unable to close the doors from the outside as I used to be able to do.  I would appreciate any feedback on my situation.

Thank You

Bill

Apologies for the late reply.

Re any Windows 11 issues.  There does appear to be a problem with a small percentage of users, but atm, we can't nail this down.  It's likely some kind of hardware driver problem or other X-Plane problem.  I have Windows 11, and am not having any issues.

Re the doors not being able to close.  This is a weird one.  Are you sure you're not in external view?  The doors won't close in external view.  You have to be in internal/cockpit view and walk out to close the doors.

Closing the doors from exterior view has never been possible in X-Plane.