Accused of piracy?

Sunny0408

Hello everyone, my account was accused of sharing piracy for no reason, I asked XA to provide me with evidence of piracy, the support reply I received on March 26th was: [the following file came from you].. there After that, I sent a reply email to XA, and I haven't received any reply since then. What I want to ask is, why does only one picture prove that I am a [pirate sharer?] Where is the original URL of this website published of?I hope XA can give me a complete proof. Thanks.

2022-04-01 131925.png

2022-04-01 132003.png

34 minutes ago, Ben Russell said:

What part of "am not going to discuss this further" are you confused about? 

Rhetorical. 

Mainly because I really didn't promote piracy.... Can't say that I use pirated copies just because of a picture on the website.

Edited by Sunny0408

Do you really want to argue the point?  Because the DRM is very effective and provides enough evidence.  We don't point fingers and blame random people.  

When will you pirates learn you can't get around DRM that's been refined and worked on for 15 years?  

I'm not taking sides. However, in the off chance there is a genuine error somewhere there ought to be an appeals process. I'd be devastated if I were hacked and folks thought that I was pirating software. I'm not suggesting Sunny was hacked but if he could provided a compelling argument, along in incontrovertible evidence, the burden being placed on him, then perhaps he ought to be heard. This is just my opinion and we all know what they say about opinions. But again, it was stated that the evidence was "very clear".

I 110% agree that developers deserve to get paid for every single copy of their wares in the wild.

Edited by VirtualGAaviator
  • Like 1