how to start Engine

Vulcanyz

Hello @Vulcanyz.  Well, either you are not following the checklist and are improperly configuring because there is no reason the engine won't start.  It's a pretty easy process in the Challenger.  Or, your install could be corrupted.  I don't know if it would help but you could attach a log.txt file (XP root folder) to your post for review.

2 hours ago, Vulcanyz said:

i used all of my fuel ,it showed 0,and after i full my all tank ,it shows 9000,when i try to boost the fuel to engine,it won't start,why and what to do?oil pressure is 0,it seems no way to bump any fuel to engine

What process did you use to fill the fuel tanks? Did you request fueling from the FBO, use the ground services fuel panel to pump fuel, or did you set a fuel amount using the X-Plane fuel menu? 

I typically fuel up using the fuel truck panel and the interior fuel panel.  Select these from the CL650 plug in tab.  This is very straight forward and I do think you are missing something in the checklists as starting a jet engine is way easier than starting a Piper trainer.  Never use the XP weight and balance window for this aircraft model.  Have you been able to watch any tutorials?  I recommend you give "foxtrot alpha aviation" on youtube a look.  A RW CL650 driver with terrific tutorials.

2 hours ago, Vulcanyz said:

i used all of my fuel ,it showed 0,and after i full my all tank ,it shows 9000,when i try to boost the fuel to engine,it won't start,why and what to do?oil pressure is 0,it seems no way to bump any fuel to engine

Follow the checklist please, engine start is very straightforward 

• Like 1