MTOW and CDU

g-kats

Maximum zero fuel weight is 14,515kg. Fuel capacity is 9,000 kg. 14,515-9,000=5,515 That should be your max cargo weight (I think) MTOW is 21,863kg. Also, I don't think you need to use to XP weight and balance menu. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm curious about this too.

18 hours ago, Pils said:

Inputs to the FMS don’t change anything but the FMS.

Thanks very much @Pils!  For the link as well.  I was under a misconception as to how that all worked.  So, as I go about redoing all of my saved states, will those states then keep the payload at the saved time?  And if I use "sensed fuel" will that be sufficient for proper calculation.  Or do I have to use the FBO sheet?  Thanks again.

2 hours ago, oldflyguy said:

Thanks very much @Pils!  For the link as well.  I was under a misconception as to how that all worked.  So, as I go about redoing all of my saved states, will those states then keep the payload at the saved time?  And if I use "sensed fuel" will that be sufficient for proper calculation.  Or do I have to use the FBO sheet?  Thanks again.

Payload whether set by FBO or XP W&B should be saved with state, yes. You can use sensed fuel if you like (by clearing the field), but fuel has to come from the fuel truck no matter what.