Checklists FO

FYG001

Sorry guys, have been going over all the posts to find out how to activate the 'FO' checklists, ie the interactive ones that appear occasionally (how?) on the RHS of the screen. Are they in anyway linked to the checklist on the FO MFD? Or are they separate? To be clear, I do not mean the checklists on the Avitab.

Many thanks!

PS - screenshot attached of our company CL650 on a recent flight into OMDW . I just LOVE these.

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-23 at 13.51.31 (4).jpeg

Edited by FYG001
Typo

That worked (space bar bound), thanks. One last question remaining: when going through the check list items, I have a second (female) voice coming through which sounds suspiciously like the lady from X checklist, but babbling nonsense. There is obviously no X checklist for the CL650 downloaded, so how come? Disable this plug in? 

1 hour ago, FYG001 said:

That worked (space bar bound), thanks. One last question remaining: when going through the check list items, I have a second (female) voice coming through which sounds suspiciously like the lady from X checklist, but babbling nonsense. There is obviously no X checklist for the CL650 downloaded, so how come? Disable this plug in? 

I don’t know how it would be activated but I guess so?