IXEG 737 Classic sound issue

I recently bought the wonderful 737-300 from IXEG and it is an absolute pleasure to fly. Apart from that I was expecting its awesome engine roaring when crossing 90% N1. All I get is a hard, disgusting rumble only from 60% N1 upwards that doesn't let me hear the roar and any other cabin sounds at all.

Tried messing up with different equalizer settings on my headsets and many other things but still not able to get rid of the rumble.

I can give any necessary info about my pc, sim, config, etc...  Help would be appreciated!! Thanks

3 hours ago, Litjan said:

Hmm, that is weird - there definitely is the sound that you describe, so I wonder why you can not hear it!

Make sure that all your sound sliders in the IXEG preference menu (bump mouse left side of screen to show it) are at maximum.

Let me know if that helped?

Thanks for your reply.

Sliders were a bit low. So I turned them into maximum and now the roaring is slightly noticeable so the sound is definitely there but not as it would normally be. The rumbling sound is even harder. 

In this video, as an example (at 1:06:25) is how I know it to sound so I find really strange how my plane sounds

Glad that is there for you - you can probably improve the experience a bit more by tuning down the "airflow" sound of the airconditioning pack flow.

In the real plane this is probably the loudest sound in the cockpit (until you start going pretty fast) - but we provided a slider to tune it down because people complained that it is too loud.

I wish I had a slider like that when I flew the real plane :lol:.