After today's SR22 Entegra update, no buttons or knobs work.

BillOtten

I got notification that a new upgrade was available this morning for the SR22 Entegra series. I downloaded the 1.1.0 file and did the install, and the knobs and buttons don't work, they clik when you clik on them but the buttons don't move...fuel switch, any of the dash buttons for avionics or battery etc. Even the door pulls don't open the doors. I removed the files entirely and then did another install and the same happens. I also can't keep the engine (running at start up) running. CTRL+Shift+E won't restart them.

Any ideas? 

• 2 weeks later...

Dear, 

Would like to say that i'm having the same problem.  An update of the Visual C++ Redistributable didn't work out.  Tried it twice.  Always the same result.  No error messages.  The pushbuttons do not function, the tank selector doesn't function.  The popups of ENTEGRA do not function, etc.  On the other hand the ignition key does function (but you can't start the motor) as wel as the throttle, stick, mixture, parkingbrake, nav radios etc. 

What log do you like to see and where can I find it?  Thanks you.  Kind regards

Dear,

I clicked on update license while the SR22 is loaded and the system comes back with "Your license was updated.  So I guess that should then be OK, but the problem remains.

I'Have no clue about what I should do with the 'sr_ent_active.lic' file.

Kind regards,

Piet.

licence update.PNG

This file is automatically grabbed by the aircraft at load, unless there is something preventing it from a network connection to grab this file. I'd recommend checking your firewall settings. I've seen this issue once before where someone was running a custom DNS server that blocked unknown domains, if you have a setup like that, make sure that the above listed domain is allowed.

Dear,

I did Checked all of the above mentioned.  There are no DNS restrictions.  Tu be sure a turned also the firewall off.  Reinstalled the complete package again as admin.  Performed the activation of the SR22 without any error message.  Still have the same issue.  Can't use the SR22.  Is there a way to go back to the previous version?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, VdVP said:

Dear,

I did Checked all of the above mentioned.  There are no DNS restrictions.  Tu be sure a turned also the firewall off.  Reinstalled the complete package again as admin.  Performed the activation of the SR22 without any error message.  Still have the same issue.  Can't use the SR22.  Is there a way to go back to the previous version?

Thank you.

Please try removing

C:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/124thATC64

Then re updating your x-aviation licenses and reloading the sr22.