[Requires User Action] CTD When NAV, then APPR pressed for VOR Radial Intercept

sunake

I was doing a flight from LGSK to LGSM. The route is DCT KOROS G33 LUPIS G18 URNIL URNI2A. FMS was fully set up for the arrival and landing, I manually tuned the SAM VOR and set the radial 086 to fly from URNIL to SAM, and then switched NAV SRC back to FMS1 during the cruise.

While I was in the descent, enroute to URNIL from MES (I think), I pushed the heading sync button and then HDG button. Afterwards, I set the NAV SRC from FMS1 to VOR1. I then pressed the NAV button, thinking it would arm the mode to intercept the VOR radial but it didn't. I then pressed APPR button and then immediately got a freeze for a few seconds then CTD.

CL650_Log.txt

Edited by oisin650

18 minutes ago, sunake said:

X-Plane log? That is probably already gone because I've done a couple flights since then. I've already attached the log from the challenger. 

Yes, the X-Plane log. If you can reproduce the crash and provide steps to do so alongside the log that would be very helpful. Thanks for the aircraft log, that’s at least something to start investigating with.

• Like 1

• ois650 changed the title to [Requires User Action] CTD When NAV, then APPR pressed for VOR Radial Intercept