Entire System Crashed and PC Restarted

dirmer3

I just had my computer crash during a flight. I went to try to go back into the sim and load the latest state after the PC restarted, but my airframe and all my saved states were gone. I probably should have saved the log file before going back in, but I didn't foresee this. However, I did notice a bunch of errors when I did look at the log after I notice my airframes were gone. Check it out.

Log.txt

2 hours ago, Pils said:

In …/Output/CL650/airframes are there still directories with state files? Is it just the airframes.db that is blank now? You can open it in Notepad, etc.

It looks like there are a couple directories there with state files. The airframes.db just shows one plane - the default C-GKYF. Can I recover those, then, somehow?

Really, though, I'm not too concerned with the airframe. I can always make a new one. I really am curious why I'm getting so many FMOD errors though.

Edited by dirmer3

10 minutes ago, dirmer3 said:

It looks like there are a couple directories there with state files. The airframes.db just shows one plane - the default C-GKYF. Can I recover those, then, somehow?

It is possible to edit the db file by hand, yes. Whether the state files will be recoverable when loading the airframe is a different story. But you don’t have much to lose, right?