HUD not displaying correctly

castella

58 minutes ago, castella said:

I tried the above but i still don't get the hud to work. i also tried disabling x-camera but no luck. The display is showing up in the lower left of the cockpit.

43179553_Screenshot2022-02-28144117.thumb.png.6249753fb2eaf0797e5c347d7caad6dd.png

Your seat position is still too low. Look at the two balls on the right side of the eye height tool, they should be completely superimposed, not offset like they are.

19 minutes ago, Peter Clark said:

Your seat position is still too low. Look at the two balls on the right side of the eye height tool, they should be completely superimposed, not offset like they are.

As in the white should cover the orange. However, I see the rendering issue now also.

@castella I couldn’t help but notice the performance is abysmal according to X-Plane, what hardware are you running on?

2 hours ago, castella said:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745

This does not even meet the required minimum specs of the product. I would also say it could be contributing to nothing showing on the HUD if you can't see anything rendered when moving around.

Either way, this hardware is not in any way suited for this product.