Cockpit is too Dark

Vulcanyz

I had a similar problem in the CL-650. Turning up the panel lights helped. Of course that won’t help if you don’t have power on the airplane as shown in your second photo. 

I wonder if shadows are responsible. Have you tried repositioning the plane where the cockpit would get more sunlight exposure? 

no,if you turn left or right to let the sunshine into the cockpit,it can't make the cockpit or the panel looks good,i think the panel is too dark,the developer should give the cockpit more light in.by the way ,the seat in front of the cabin also looks so dark,it seems that the object which is black is very hard to distinguish ,so it direct lead the consequence that difficult to see the G1000 and other keys even the outside is bright. I wonder whether the developer could make the panel in front of pilot more easy to see in the future update?

Hi @Vulcanyz!  I believe this is due simply to the XP11 lighting model and also (to a lesser degree) to the color/gamma selections of the monitor/TV.  There isn't any way to fix it other than your specific monitor settings.  Which will of course upset some other color/gamma situation in the sim...LOL!  So, live with it until XP12.