Does Cl650 get the same FPS when not activated as when activated

ClearForTakeoff

Hi!

I let my friend send me a pure Cl650 file (Without activated) for me to see how's the performance goes in my PC

And it only goes about 20 fps in cookpit and cabin, 25 fps outside ....... eh

I tried to decrease my graphic setting, but still nearly the same fps

So, is it get the same FPS after I purchase this aircraft and activate it?

Will it be more or less?

The current FPS is totally unflyable to me

2070s+i7 9700f+16g

• Downvote 2

are you seriously admitting to running a pirate copy on here?

If you like the aircraft buy it, if being out 120 dollars is life changing for you then you have bigger problems than FPS on a sim plane.

Anyway. it's not FPS heavy on my machine It runs fine in VR for me.  2080TI 9700k 32 GB ram

Edited by mike10
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mike10 said:

are you seriously admitting to running a pirate copy on here?

If you like the aircraft buy it, if being out 120 dollars is life changing for you then you have bigger problems than FPS on a sim plane.

Anyway. it's not FPS heavy on my machine It runs fine in VR for me.  2080TI 9700k 32 GB ram

Yeah a private copy does sounds bad, and I deeply apologize about that. But anyhow I can't and will not spend 115 dollar on a unflyable aircraft. If it does gets more FPS after being activated, I will purchase it immediately.

• Downvote 1

Not something we're going to be discussing here.

If your "friend" sent you a copy of the aircraft then they too are a software pirate. This is both illegal and deeply insulting not only to the developers who have spent years of their life developing this project, but also to everybody else on the forum who spent their own, hard and honestly earned cash on this product.

I'm locking this thread to protect ClearForTakeoff from the impeding community fallout, as that sort of thing does no good for a community forum.

I'll also add the strong recommendation that they, and their friend, consider how they value simulation products and the community, and consider the fact you are, in no uncertain terms, stealing from a small, dedicated group of developers that have done nothing but good for the wider sim community.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1