[SOLVED] Еrror of displaying STAR

Bulat

• skiselkov changed the title to [SOLVED] Еrror of displaying STAR
58 minutes ago, Bulat said:

ОК.  

Here again there was an incident with the display of the SID "ABLO27" scheme in LGAV: after crossing the altitude (1100), the plane did not reach the specified line 2nm begins to turn. Should the plane turn around? Where to? For what course? How will the "NAV" mode work?

LGAV SID ABLO2J er.docx 1.06 MB · 4 downloads

Like @skiselkovsaid for the other case, thats not a bug; that’s how the ProLine 21 draws course-to-fix legs. Once the plane passes 1,100ft, it will do a right-hand turn to establish on the coded course into D266N. 

Hi amyinorbit! Let's clarify, in this topic we are discussing ProLine 21, which is modeled on the Hot start flight simulator SL650 ? If you called the display program "ProLine 21", this is absolutely not an argument in favor of its excellent work. Do you understand what I'm writing about?
The SID and STAR display system has shortcomings and they need to be eliminated!
In the next topic I will describe in detail one of the errors.

From the Collins ProLine 21 manual:

On the MFD Plan Map, when the flyover attribute is added, the flight plan route is drawn as a line through the flyover waypoint. An arrowhead that points toward the waypoint that follows the flyover waypoint indicates an offset from the next course because of the flyover

13 hours ago, Bulat said:

Do you understand what I'm writing about?

Not really.

The SID and STAR display system has shortcomings and they need to be eliminated!

Feel free to provide your feedback to Collins Aerospace, the manufacturer of the Pro Line 21 avionics.

Hi amyinorbit! Let's clarify, in this topic we are discussing ProLine 21, which is modeled on the Hot start flight simulator SL650 ? If you called the display program "ProLine 21", this is absolutely not an argument in favor of its excellent work. Do you understand what I'm writing about?
In the next topic I will describe in detail one of the errors.

Yes, we are discussing the ProLine avionics suite, which is modelled in the HotStart 650. The shortcoming you brought up twice now are not with the simulation, but with the actual, real-life avionics. The aim of this add on is to accurately simulate the real avionics, so the shortcomings will not be fixed if they exist on the real unit.

Edited by amyinorbit