SpadNext support / Cannot find variables

sesc360

Hello all,

I read in this forum, that some were able to match DataRef Variables with SpadNext to their hardware, but I am not able to do so. When I search for the variables in SPADNEXT i have no matching ones or any at all for the Challenger. Do I need to load in anything beforehand? The plane does not appear in the aircraft list of SpadNext as well for some reason. Could you help me out where to start here? 

Thanks

2 hours ago, sesc360 said:

Hello all,

I read in this forum, that some were able to match DataRef Variables with SpadNext to their hardware, but I am not able to do so. When I search for the variables in SPADNEXT i have no matching ones or any at all for the Challenger. Do I need to load in anything beforehand? The plane does not appear in the aircraft list of SpadNext as well for some reason. Could you help me out where to start here? 

Thanks

you need to have commands.txt and datarefs.txt in your CL650 folder, so SpadNext can see the commands and datarefs for the CL650.

datarefs.txt commands.txt

Edited by Tom Stian
  • Upvote 1

• Pils featured this topic