[NO RESPONSE] few days without CTD but its back again...Log attached

tull

I thought I'd solved the CTD's with uninstalling FS Realistic and skymax pro because I havent had any CTD's now for a good few days but today I have had 3 in the space of an hour, log is attached.

last few lines are saying.....Im no computer expert so I have no idea what this means. The last 2 plugins what remain in my resorces folder are Activesky and JF Global Traffic and SAM....could one of them be causing the CTD'S?? I have had this plane now since release and I love it but Im getting tired now of these CTD's, I mean I want to fly it WITH my plugins not  uninstall them, I bought them and I want to use them so can you give me some advice here.....what do these lines mean below...??

24 00007FFA7E4F5C8E C:\X-Plane 11\Resources\dlls\64\fmodstudio64.dll+0000000000145C8E ()
25 00007FFAC0FC7034 C:\Windows\System32\KERNEL32.DLL+0000000000017034 ()
26 00007FFAC1162651 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+0000000000052651 ()

Log.txt

Well I havent flown this plane since sat so just doing a flight now and 30 mins in boom...ctd yet again, as I said in my first post the only plugins I have running are Activesky JF Global Traffic and SAM, Im not uninstalling them, every other aircraft I have run fine with these plugins installed so why cant the challenger??? On the plus side I am able to continue my flight with the instant recovery you have built into the aircraft, fantastic idea so within 2 mins I was back in cruise. The last two lines of the log text were:

25 00007FFAC0FC7034 C:\Windows\System32\KERNEL32.DLL+0000000000017034 ()
26 00007FFAC1162651 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+0000000000052651 ()

No Fmod in the text this time around but these 2 lines have been in the log text numerous times, I must have had 25 to 30 ctd's now since release.....trying to stay posotive for sure and I am in the discord too mainly as an observer with ther occasional comment.

Regards

Paul

EGCC

• CaptCrash changed the title to [NEEDS USER ACTION] few days without CTD but its back again...Log attached

I'm afraid not, I didnt saved it. Since wed now I have had  5 flights in the challenger, one of them was 3hrs long and I havent had any problems at all, just had one now with the new 1.4 update and it went well so maybe all is ok now, I still have my 3 plugins running....  Activesky, JF Global Traffic and SAM so will see how it goes in the coming days. If I do have anymore ctd's will report in here with the log attached. Thanks for keeping an eye this post...appreciate it.

Regards

Paul

• CaptCrash changed the title to [NO RESPONSE] few days without CTD but its back again...Log attached