Unable to fly the aircraft since update on Windows

Tompolth

Hello everyone,
I've just read this thread and I have to say that I am experiencing the same problems. However, I don't use Mac OS. I am using a windows based system.
As Gsuri mentioned, I managed to do a few flights with the first version, but after the last few updates I started seeing the same weird behaviors as Gsuri:
  1. - the autopilot is disconnected without any motivation.
  2. - Trims goes to the extreme producing an unbalanced situation of the aircraft. It is as if the keys remain pressed. In fact I disabled the joystick configuration of the trim functions thinking that it could be due to that.

I began to think that it was that I was doing something wrong in the start-up of the plane or I had an incorrect previous configuration. Therefore I tried to do some flight with the Cold and Dark mode (without career) but the results were the same: the plane becomes totally unmanageable. Like Gsuri, I have more than 20 years of experience with simulators, although since this plane is so complex, I blamed it on a bad operation of the systems. 

My question is: Was it found any solution to this? 

Edited by Tompolth

Hi again

I've uninstalled the CL650 completely and removed all files related with it. Then I've reinstalled it again and now I could finish the flight successfully. 

I think something was wrong with the last upgrade so the config files were mixed in some way producing strange behaviour. In any case, I will do some other flight to be sure. I'll come back to report about it. 

Best