Is the airplane being modeled an "AR" airplane?

richjb

Once again, I'm completely blown away by this airplane.  I'm trying to put myself through "initial" on it.  With that in mind, does the HotStart CL650 model what the AFM calls the "AR Certified Airplanes?

Given the level of detail that you folks obviously put into this add-on, and I almost hate to ask, but do you have list of Service Bulletins (SB) that you have incorporated into your model?

Now that I have the books for the airplane, I want to make sure I learn it right. 

Thanks again!

Rich Boll

Wichita KS 

Hi,

The airplane is AR capable. The requirements are dual FMS installation, dual GNSS with inertial positioning, dual PFD and NDs, dual Flight Directors, at least one Autopilot, dual Radio Altimeters and TAWS (which the 650 has of course).

Re: SB list, standby on that one!

Brgds,

**Edit: I think I've misunderstood your post, I was referring to AR as in RNP AR approaches.**

Edited by oisin650

On 2/3/2022 at 5:49 PM, oisin650 said:

Hi,

The airplane is AR capable. The requirements are dual FMS installation, dual GNSS with inertial positioning, dual PFD and NDs, dual Flight Directors, at least one Autopilot, dual Radio Altimeters and TAWS (which the 650 has of course).

Re: SB list, standby on that one!

Brgds,

**Edit: I think I've misunderstood your post, I was referring to AR as in RNP AR approaches.**

Hi Oisin650,

It's not the RNP AR APCH or RNAV (RNP) AR capability.  I'm still digging in the manuals, but there is references to "AR airplanes", which might be the same thing.  

thanks for your help!

Rich Boll

Service Bulletin 650−34−009 is embodied on the Hot Start aircraft for RNP [AR] capability.

In the future it's planned to have SB 650−34−010 for RAAS and SB 650-34-008 for LCY Steep Approach

There are a number of STCs as well which I don't have a comprehensive list of, but the landing lights have been modified to the HID landing lights, and you can see the loads for the front units modelled in 3D on the bulkhead beside the WXR antenna.

I'll add this information to the Operations Reference Manual.

• Like 1