Getting checklist on the Right MFD

brucekn

The videos I have watched all seem to spawn the checklist on the Right MFD, almost by default once the APOU generator is on and the APU is running.  I have the EICAS menu and nav rose on my upper and lower MFD's respectively-   both show the same display.  My APU is running and the APU generator is on.

I went to the CCP2, clicked on "UPR MENU" (and tried LWR menu too), and a list appears on the MFD.  I scroll the MENU ADV/DATA knob up to "CHECKLIST", press the center of the knob and the menu moves down to EICAS again.  Should the menu appear on the Right MFD by default when APU power is available?  

Note that the EICAS is also available on the Left MFD, so it would still be available if I had the checklist on the Right MFD- Graeme's video notes that the EICAS should always be visible. .  I did a search here on "Checklist + MFD" and couldn't find an answer to this specific question.

Thanks-  a great product!  very immersive!

Yes you should easily be able to put the checklist on the right MFD. Upper Menu button. Pressing the Menu Adv/Data knob in is a shortcut to advance to the next item, which is why it's moving to EICAS, just scroll the checklist and either let the menu time out, or press esc.

There isn't a default state. It stores the page configuration in non-volatile memory, so will power up in the state it was powered down.

It works wonderfully,  thanks Graeme.  I'm not sure how I got my right MFD in that mode on my last sim session.

I must tell you too that I thoroughly enjoyed and found very useful your Preparation and Power Up  and the the Fuel System videos that you did, I look forward to more of your good tutorials!

Bruce.

• Like 1