[FIXED v1.3.1] Offline engine temperature state bug

Ev1dentSnow

Last night I flew into Ivalo, Finland (EFIV) and did the usual shutdown and securing procedures. Today I loaded up with that saved state to fly further north to Svalbard, and upon power up I noticed the right engine EGT was much hotter than the left, as seen in the two images. I then opened the engine study windows to confirm this and there noticed a major temperature difference between the oil of the two engines. I'm not sure why the right engine didn't cool down overnight. Is it a bug or something I did wrong with regards to state? 

Someone pointed out that it could've been the side parked facing the sun that heated up, but considering the temps shown on the image of the PFD, I doubt this. Also, there are very few hours of daylight that far up north on the Earth, so the sun barely had a chance to do anything

CL650 - 2022-01-31 15.42.00.png

CL650 - 2022-01-31 15.47.14.png

CL650 - 2022-01-31 15.49.31.png

Log.txt

• Like 1

I had the sitaution today at CYYR where my CL60 was parked for over 12h at roughly -11 degrees. One negine was cool, the other one had an ITT a bit higher than on these screenshots (I think it was 190ish) if I recall correctly. 

The plane was fully shut down over night, the last thing I did during shutdown was putting all the caps on and those were synced properly. 

Log.txtPs the log was created after 3 flights so it's quite big - sorry 

• Like 1

Hi, I asked one of the developers in a recent stream about this on Twitch and he replied that realtime cooldown of the engines is working, but offline (ie after exiting x-plane) is not yet fully implemented.

Edited by mark70
typo
  • Like 1

• Graeme_77 changed the title to [FIXED v1.3.1] Offline engine temperature state bug