Aircraft does not reach V1

pots

Hi

After some video watching, reading and checklist work managed to set up Challenger for short hop (~100 nm) and saved the state with Airfame Manager. Now I am finally trying to use  this state for takeoff but for some reason the aircraft accelerates until 70 knots and nothing more, unable to reach V1 and futher, just keeps driving at runway. Now scratching head, conditions following:

Weather X-Plane ISA (+15 °C, dry, no wind), total weight 13756 kg (according to X-Plane itself), FMS TO thrust limit 90.3, ATS display showing N1 TO, engines providing 90,3, parking brake off, flight spoilers retracted, left engine thrust 34.69 kN, right engine 34,9 kN (from Engine State Study menu), T/O CONFIG OK message on MFD, MFA modes |TO| |TO|, no failures  in Failure Manager, X-Plane 11.52r2 running ~35 fps. 

Would it be better to create new state from cold & dark or am I missing some setting?

Pots

Thanks for information! Tested the controllers, no additional brakes axis were found. Put X-Plane brake data and frame rate output to screen, nothing suspicious. Maybe the state file of Airframe Manager got  somehow corrupted during the updates and frequent changes? Will try to start from cold & dark and see what then happens...

CL650_MFD1.png.1559ee53ac9f9b32ec5478ecb6c8b461.png

46 minutes ago, pots said:

Thanks for information! Tested the controllers, no additional brakes axis were found. Put X-Plane brake data and frame rate output to screen, nothing suspicious. Maybe the state file of Airframe Manager got  somehow corrupted during the updates and frequent changes? Will try to start from cold & dark and see what then happens...

CL650_MFD1.png.1559ee53ac9f9b32ec5478ecb6c8b461.png

Try in non-persistent mode for greatest reproducibility, please.

Selected another airport and loaded saved state of Challenger, still similar problem, max velocity 90 kts. Then I created new aircraft from Airframe Manager in third airport and started everything from cold & dark and everything was working, managed to finally make planned short flight. So maybe the very first aircraft state was corrupted?

1 hour ago, pots said:

Selected another airport and loaded saved state of Challenger, still similar problem, max velocity 90 kts. Then I created new aircraft from Airframe Manager in third airport and started everything from cold & dark and everything was working, managed to finally make planned short flight. So maybe the very first aircraft state was corrupted?

I had a similar problem during my trainings sessions, where I started from different saved states. All the states have been created with the latest version. During Takeoff the speed settled somewhere between 100 and 120 kts indicated. No rotation possible.

Creating a new airframe, solved the problem. So for me it seems to be a states recall problem - especially for states which are saved while the aircraft is on the ground. Any recalls during flights did work well in the past (besides some initial hickups until the aircraft stabilizes after 5 to 10 seconds).

BR Xaver

So for me it seems to be a states recall problem - especially for states which are saved while the aircraft is on the ground.

Yes - both problematic states were saved with aircraft on the ground, ready to takeoff. Good to know that I am not only one in world with this issue. Checked the X-Plane setup and seems that states are saved as state.bin files in X-Plane 11\Output\CL650\airframes\ folder. Files itself are binary. so it is hard to compare them.

Yes - seems that the issue was deicing. Loaded the state, reached on takeoff only to 80 kts, then stopped and ordered the deicing truck. After that aircraft accelerated nicely to v1 and further. Seems that during initial setup I tried once X-Plane real-world weather and aircraft managed collect enough invisible ice.

• Like 1