Autopilot

flanker35

Seeing same issue intermittently, MBP M1Pro 16GB. ISI attitude info correct, but IRS 1 (and pbbly 2) get stuttery. I’ll add a screenshot when I get home.

Aircraft remains flyable using standby horizon. CAS correctly points out EFIS MISCOMP and comparator flags appear. So it really “looks” like an IRS issue. Autopilot disengages as expected.

But what a fabulous simulation you have made!! I flew 604/605 and am currently SFE on type. The systems AND the visual realism are out of this world, congratulations!! Wow!!!

regards

383410560_Screenshot2022-02-03at21_04_36.png

Edited by Lightcivvie
screenshot added

7 hours ago, Lightcivvie said:

Seeing same issue intermittently, MBP M1Pro 16GB. ISI attitude info correct, but IRS 1 (and pbbly 2) get stuttery. I’ll add a screenshot when I get home.

Aircraft remains flyable using standby horizon. CAS correctly points out EFIS MISCOMP and comparator flags appear. So it really “looks” like an IRS issue. Autopilot disengages as expected.

But what a fabulous simulation you have made!! I flew 604/605 and am currently SFE on type. The systems AND the visual realism are out of this world, congratulations!! Wow!!!

regards

Hopefully we can get the update out to you ASAP, so you can really put her through her paces.  We're HOPING for some time this weekend.

Edited by Goran_M
  • Like 2

On 1/28/2022 at 11:05 AM, flanker35 said:

Hello,

if I engaged the autopilot the plane flies loops turned to the right or left and crashed.

This behavior I had after the update to 1.2r3 before everything was fine.

If I want run an earlier version I get the message "aircraft not activated"

Maybe someone had a solution for me.

I have the same problem

Yes, thank you! All issues solved on my end. I was able to put it through its paces late last night with a some short hops around Austria and Italy. I'm absolutely blown away by what you've created. It goes without saying, but I can't wait to see what you port this technology into next. :)