Autopilot

flanker35

3 hours ago, flanker35 said:

Hi,

I delete the airframe and start with fresh but no result, AP is engaged FLC, NAV, and ATS on, but AP still not working.

Same result with complete fresh installation of the plane.

Can you capture a video of the behaviour while showing the flight control synoptic page, please.

1 hour ago, flanker35 said:

No, on my MacPro early 2008, but with very low fps (15-17).

Sorry, of course, High Sierra is a long time before M1 existed. I can’t keep track of all the California names!

What exact version of macOS were you running when you first had the issue? Have you done any upgrades since?

Here's what we found. @flanker35 @gsuri

We have discovered that the latest update to Apple's OS Monterey 12.2, combined with further optimizations to the 650 code, under the M1 Processor, has done something to how the CPU works with the 650. It just so happened that Monterey 12.2 dropped around the same time our updates did.  I wasn't seeing it on my developer build, because I have older code on that version.  However, I did load a current beta version, and I was seeing some very strange things happening.  Everything seemed to slow down and took its time aligning.  As well as getting a sound loop on the various cockpit sounds.  This all eventually righted itself after a few minutes, and Saso determined the problem was the Mac's translation through Rosetta that was doing all kinds of strange things.  After some digging, Saso eventually fixed a few things, and sent me a new build.  After loading, all issues were resolved.  

So, expect an update in the coming days that resolves this issue.

Many apologies for this minor hiccup.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

Here's what we found. @flanker35 @gsuri

We have discovered that the latest update to Apple's OS Monterey 12.2, combined with further optimizations to the 650 code, under the M1 Processor, has done something to how the CPU works with the 650. It just so happened that Monterey 12.2 dropped around the same time our updates did.  I wasn't seeing it on my developer build, because I have older code on that version.  However, I did load a current beta version, and I was seeing some very strange things happening.  Everything seemed to slow down and took its time aligning.  As well as getting a sound loop on the various cockpit sounds.  This all eventually righted itself after a few minutes, and Saso determined the problem was the Mac's translation through Rosetta that was doing all kinds of strange things.  After some digging, Saso eventually fixed a few things, and sent me a new build.  After loading, all issues were resolved.  

So, expect an update in the coming days that resolves this issue.

Many apologies for this minor hiccup.

Thanks! Outstanding support! You are the BEST developers in this community!

Just for info, I am still on Monterey 12.0

regards

3 hours ago, gsuri said:

Thanks! Outstanding support! You are the BEST developers in this community!

Thank you!

3 hours ago, gsuri said:

Just for info, I am still on Monterey 12.0

It appears it's on all ARM CPU's.  We're just glad it's fixed on our end, instead of potentially waiting for XP12 or for Apple to fix something.