[LOGGED 2521] First Officer Voice

Vance

Is there a way to lower the volume of the First Officer as he goes through the checklist, without using the Windows 10 volume control?  If I set the Officer's volume to a pleasant level, other sounds like footsteps and door openings are too low.

Also, can Windows 10 third-party voices be substituted for the First Officer?

• Upvote 3

Been asking for this as well. If i turn him down I cannot hear things like the ATC on PE. Ideally I would like to be able to turn him down but also make him go to specific audio sources. For instance, I can make the fuel truck talk out of main speakers since he's physically there, but then the ground crew comes through headset.

• Graeme_77 changed the title to [LOGGED 2521] First Officer Voice
  • 2 months later...
On 1/28/2022 at 9:45 AM, Graeme_77 said:

I've submitted a feature request for the FO audio volume to be controlled via the audio control panel INT volume control when wearing the headset. No promises, but the developers will see the request.

Can you please followup on this feature request? It is still the case that if I set the FO audio volume to a pleasant level, other sounds like footsteps and door openings are too low. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...