[CLOSED] CTD midflight 3

Muchimi

I don't know if these are a CTD  - mine behaves exactly the same as you have - WAAS API errors in both the x-plane log file and the cl650 log.txt.
I don't get a CTD - x-plane just freezes with an hourglass like if it was in an infinite loop and I need to kill it with task manager.

No errors in the logs except for that WAAS line - and also multiple of them - typically 4 of so.
Happens randomly but close to TOD for me - hard to tell.

This has happened twice now to me in my last two flights - and at different places (two different flights) so is not location specific as far as I can tell.  One was at cruise at altitude, the other during VNAV descent and as the aicrraft was initiating a turn to the next WP.  FMS1 nav source, APPR not armed yet.  Both where in NAV/VNAV mode automated flight with ALT setup lower than cruise in prep for the next step.  Manual speed bug with ATS on.

Edited by Muchimi

In this case doesn't appear to be a Challenger 650 crash in the log. (waas issues are common, and not a causal factor). That's not to say the Challenger wasn't a factor in the crash, and we understand how frustrating crashes can be, but simply there isn't enough information to help diagnose at the moment. 

Thread closed. Please submit any new crashes with a full log.txt file as a new thread to allow tracking. Thanks for your co-operation.

• Graeme_77 changed the title to [CLOSED] CTD midflight 3
  • Graeme_77 locked this topic