[SOLVED 2476] CTD during cruise

jcmc1405

I got a CTD during cruise with the 650. No add on scenery or ortho. Only running ES, NOAA weather, and the 650. X plane says it's running out of memory. i check the task manager and X-plane is using 80% of my 16 GB of ram and increasing, followLog.txted by a CTD.

Edited by skiselkov

• Graeme_77 changed the title to [LOGGED 2476] CTD during cruise

Investigated. Not fixable: 

Out of memory condition. The machine has utterly exhausted its memory pool. Not really something we can fix. When the OS says we can't get any more, that's it, we can't get any more.

We understand how frustrating crashes can be, but this crash is system related.  Thread closed. Please submit any new crashes with a full log.txt file as a new thread to allow tracking. Thanks for your co-operation.

Edited by Graeme_77

• Graeme_77 changed the title to [CLOSED 2476] CTD during cruise
  • Graeme_77 locked this topic

UPDATE!

Apologies for closing this one apparently prematurely. I got a few more reports of this and started investigating deeper. There was indeed a memory leak that was consuming memory continuously, at a rate of roughly 400 MB/hr. So after 10 hours, it would have consumed 4000 MB. If you were doing a long multi-sector flight on a machine with 16GB or less of memory, or perhaps left the sim open overnight, this was most likely an issue of out-of-memory crashes.

Anyway, fixed in update 1.3. Apologies again for prematurely closing this issue.

• Like 1

• skiselkov changed the title to [SOLVED 2476] CTD during cruise