Mitsubishi MU-2 9.31 Patch Released!

To our customers:

The Mitsubishi MU-2 patch for version 9.31 of X-Plane has officially been released. This will bring the MU-2 to version 1.1.1. If you are have purchased this product you will receive an e-mail containing all information pertaining to this release.

In short, this patch fixes roll issues for those that never upgraded to 9.3 beta's, viewpoint fixes, and solves the issue of the MU-2 not starting in a cold and dark configuration.

We hope everyone finds this patch satisfactory. If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to contact us!

As a side note, please allow 24-48 hrs for this patch to reach your inboxes as our server goes through the long list of customers.

• Upvote 1

Looks like there's a problem with the patch. This is what I get: http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2875/screenshot0c.jpg

Also, my DRM patch thingy is off the loose, but I'l post on a separate topic.

Jason,

It appears you overwrote the entire objects folder. As the instructions in the install.txt file state, you should NOT overwrite the objects folder, but only install the files within it to the objects folder of the MU-2. Installing the patch by overwriting your objects folder will remove almost the entire plane.