Roadmap for bugfixes and new features?

Sleepy81

I absolutely love this product, even though I can't get it to start in VR (yet...). :)

he v1.1.0 fixed a lot of bugs and issues, but I know there are still several open, as well as talks of new features to be implemented later (Wx radar, CPDLC etc.). So that got me thinking, does a "roadmap" for future patches exist, or could it be made? I know that setting a timeframe is probably problematic and maybe not desired, but even a list of what to expect with regards to bug fixes and new features for the next patch or two would be greatly appreciated. If I for example saw that the next patch mentioned VR fixes, then I could relax a bit and just wait for that, instead of me spending hours trying to get it to start in VR by shear luck or trial and error approach. :)

• Upvote 1

No, a roadmap is not in existence.

Patch one focused on bugs, bugs, and more bugs. Patch two will perhaps focus on other things if patch one ends up not having too many bugs in them. I would anticipate patch two in 3-4 weeks time, assuming there's no big issues brought about with patch one. This is a fluid process, and unlike a huge "work in progress" style product, it is mostly feature complete. Things will come as able, and we're simply focused on making sure things are stable as can be for everyone first.

• Like 2