Airframe including states disappeared

pm_pilot

Hi,

I was very happy with the saving state capability and used one airframe (default livery) to save different states, like ready for boarding, etc. I then saved my first flight in midflight . Unfortunately today when reloading the airframe manager this airframe was gone, leaving me with a default airframe without states.

Please let me know of the file location where the airframes or states are saved, so I can make a manual back-up in the future. In addition: Could the saved states be used on different airframes?

Log and some more information and findings are in subsequent post.

Edited by pm_pilot

• pm_pilot changed the title to Airframe including states disappeared

I experienced the same thing again today, this time on version 1.1. After creating an airframe, deleting any default airframes and saving some state on ground, I was able to reload it 2-3 times and save the progress on the same state. The next time I am presented with an airframe manager containing a default aircraft only and all my hard work gone.

Log.txt

A861477C-93AF-4630-8B6C-A10995786844.jpeg

Edited by pm_pilot

I am glad to report that the airframe and states where still in the X-Plane 11 main folder under Output/CL650/airframes.

Just moving the states over to the newly created airframe didn’t work.  However there was a temporary database file of the same date, which I renamed to airframe.db (after deleting the current faulty one) and that resolved it.

Thanks for the support, lol. I still hope you find this annoying bug, as yesterday‘s work was not recoverable. 

First pic shows files before modding. Second pic having restored the lost airframe.

1/4116DD2C-EE9B-453B-BAB3-216B0C1C1FCE.thumb.png.b1080558d32b7788717bee909b469f42.png

2A6561DC-F2FB-40FA-8CB2-EF2374B9478D.png

Edited by pm_pilot
  • Like 1