[FIXED v1.3.1] CTD after install of Ver 1.1.0

JT8DNoise

I downloaded the installer, followed the directions, loaded into the main X-plane directory, selected the 8gb or more graphics card (RTX2080ti). Started X-Plane, loaded a new mission, selected a random airport (KPSP), CL650. CTD happens at loading of cl650.act within seconds of hitting start. I redownloaded the installer, completed another install, same problem occurring. 

Thank you for your help

Log.txt

Edited by Pils

55 minutes ago, JT8DNoise said:

I downloaded the installer, followed the directions, loaded into the main X-plane directory, selected the 8gb or more graphics card (RTX2080ti). Started X-Plane, loaded a new mission, selected a random airport (KPSP), CL650. CTD happens at loading of cl650.act within seconds of hitting start. I redownloaded the installer, completed another install, same problem occurring. 

Thank you for your help

Log.txt 58.57 kB · 2 downloads

See attached CL650_Log.text

CL650_Log.txt

This’ll have to be looked at by the developer at a later time of the day. In the meantime the last thing you can try is backing up and then deleting the CL650 directory from Output. This will reset all saved state.

Edited by Pils
  • Upvote 1

• Pils changed the title to [OPEN 0002444] CTD after install of Ver 1.1.0
  • Pils locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Graeme_77 changed the title to [FIXED v1.3.1] CTD after install of Ver 1.1.0