Hot Start CL 650 HUD problem in triple screen setup

Fisi

Hello, 
I'm playing X plane 11 in a three 32 inch monitor setup with a resolution of 5900x 1080, so far i haven't been able to use the HUD because it's unreadable, or scaled too high, I have to stick with such a resolution almost in the hud disk to be able to read it, which then just makes the use useless. See screenshot, this is how I see it when I pull down the HUD when I'm flying.
So my question would be if there might be a way in the future to make the HUD Projection font smaller or larger, as well as move it left, right, up, down so that we can adjust it as we need to make it readable.

I have a lot of fun and I think the HS CL 650 is the best plane I could ever buy for a Flightsim and the HUD issue doesn't really bother me, I just fly without using it, just wanted to draw attention to the fact that in a three monitor setup and larger resolutions, the HUD is not usable.

Perhaps some of you share the same experience.

Thx@all + Thx for the Amazing work, I love this Airplane:-)

HUD1.jpg

On 1/21/2022 at 7:44 PM, Fisi said:

Hello, 
I'm playing X plane 11 in a three 32 inch monitor setup with a resolution of 5900x 1080, so far i haven't been able to use the HUD because it's unreadable, or scaled too high, I have to stick with such a resolution almost in the hud disk to be able to read it, which then just makes the use useless. See screenshot, this is how I see it when I pull down the HUD when I'm flying.
So my question would be if there might be a way in the future to make the HUD Projection font smaller or larger, as well as move it left, right, up, down so that we can adjust it as we need to make it readable.

I have a lot of fun and I think the HS CL 650 is the best plane I could ever buy for a Flightsim and the HUD issue doesn't really bother me, I just fly without using it, just wanted to draw attention to the fact that in a three monitor setup and larger resolutions, the HUD is not usable.

Perhaps some of you share the same experience.

Thx@all + Thx for the Amazing work, I love this Airplane:-)

HUD1.jpg

Looks like your seating position is a bit off, it has to be perfect for HUD to work, the white ball on the centre pillar has to perfectly overlap the yellow one. There is no way to get around that as the HUD has to conform to the outside view.

• Upvote 1