CL650 - Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo Profiles

AirbusFTW

On 1/21/2022 at 3:05 AM, AirbusFTW said:

Profiles for the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo. Includes printable labels for the Bravo toggle switches and PDFs explaining the mappings. Important: I suggest creating a blank joystick profile (particularly for the Bravo) in XP11 (to avoid conflicting assignments!) and simply adding in the assignments recommended in the included documentation indicated by an asterisk (*). Tested extensively - if you find any errors please comment or suggest an improvement and I will try to fix as soon as I can!

Currently only the following lights (for the Bravo) are programmed:

• Master Warning
  • Master Caution
  • Engine Fire
  • Parking Brake (only shows if you've set it properly ;) )
  • Anti Ice
  • Starter Engaged
  • APU
  • Door

Note 1: The aircraft needs to be electrically powered for the lights to work.
Note 2: Ensure all Yoke switches are in the up position and all on the Bravo are down before loading up for optimum results. I programmed (most) switches to operate in the direction they operate in the sim.

UPDATE 25 JAN 22: Reverser bindings would only work on the Honeycomb Airbus throttle set - updated to work with the original 'Boeing' style throttles. File included if you wish to use your Airbus levers which adds an extra button (ATS Disconnect on lever 2).

Currently, I cannot seem to program TOGA, Max reverse or AP Disc functions as these variables don't seem to work in the HC Configurator. Will update if a fix appears in the future.

Credits to Dendarian (Ian) who has been incredibly helpful!

Challenger 650 Throttle Layout.pdf 230.52 kB · 6 downloads

Challenger 650 Yoke Layout.pdf 207.61 kB · 5 downloads

CL650 Alpha-Bravo Configs 25JAN22.rar 436.59 kB · 23 downloads

Can I please get some help here I used with great success these binding but now "Confirm checklist item" seems to start "Next checklist" as opposed to confirm although all binding point to it being correct only happened after update of c650 but I'm stumped 

9 hours ago, mdaydj said:

Can I please get some help here I used with great success these binding but now "Confirm checklist item" seems to start "Next checklist" as opposed to confirm although all binding point to it being correct only happened after update of c650 but I'm stumped 

Hey! Great to hear they're helping (hopefully!) - just check you haven't got anything set in XP11 for those switches?

5 hours ago, JJM said:

Thanks for this! I can't seem to get rid of the door and low hydraulic pressure warnings on the Bravo. Any suggestion? The door is shut, and all 3 hydraulic pumps are on.

Just disable the lights, there’s probably no way to do this accurately at this time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The thing with the TO/GA and ATS-disc buttons on the sides of the two Airbus levers, is that the lever handles are really small and you really have to be careful not to accidentally push one of the two side buttons.  The shapes are like cones where the two buttons are located, rather than having the buttons recessed inside of larger handles.  Nonetheless, I haven't switched back to the Commercial ones yet.  Still giving them some time.  It's as close to the CL-650 as any throttles out there.

• 1 year later...