[FIXED v1.2r3] Unable to open cabin door

timbuktuz

This has happened in 30% of my flights. At start of flight, I exit the FBO and click on the button to the door handle. I hear the square door above open but door remains closed. It appears to be random, but I consistently have the problem at KPHX (default X-plane). I also have experienced issues opening the cabin door at the end of a flight. I pull the lever on right hand side and push the door. It starts to open then immediately closes.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

Log.txt CL650_Log.txt

Edited by skiselkov

The door won't magically open when you pull out the handle. You must rotate it and then pull down on the top of the door. At the end of the flight, make sure to give it a good push, clicking or pushing for a second won't be enough to open it. 

KR

Thanks. This confirms the issue is a pressurised cabin. Most likely caused by repositioning an aircraft from a low altitude airport to high altitude. I know PHX is not really that high, but enough to cause sufficient deltaP to prevent door opening.

The developers will investigate the issue and potentially adapt the persistence logic to deal with this. In the mean time, jump inside the aircraft using the normal X-Plane view controls, power it up and start the APU and bleeds in the normal sense and the cabin pressure control should take over and fix the situation. 

• Graeme_77 changed the title to [OPEN 2434] Unable to open cabin door
  • skiselkov changed the title to [SOLVED 2434] Unable to open cabin door
  • Pils locked this topic
  • Graeme_77 changed the title to [FIXED v1.2r3] Unable to open cabin door