Joining an RNAV Final Approach Course

I9311I

I am sorry but I am not quite certain how I should do that. I currently do not have access to my copy so I can‘t send you screenshots but as I said, the option is on the bottom right corner of the Direct page on the FMS, which if my memory serves me correctly, is right above the FMS IDX button. There you should have an inbound course that you can change 

1 hour ago, jakobeng1303 said:

I am sorry but I am not quite certain how I should do that. I currently do not have access to my copy so I can‘t send you screenshots but as I said, the option is on the bottom right corner of the Direct page on the FMS, which if my memory serves me correctly, is right above the FMS IDX button. There you should have an inbound course that you can change 

I guess my question is Direct to what?

3 hours ago, I9311I said:

I guess my question is Direct to what?

Direct to any point on the final approach course, then input the inbound approach course as the course intercept in the bottom right LSK 6R. The other way to do it is to take any point on the final approach course and put it in the top left LSK (1L) to activate the leg.

• Like 1