WIP 00 - Videos

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;D Fantastic! Will you be adding any windscreen glare or reflections to the interior windows? Usually on most 3D cockpits it gives me the feeling of looking through no glass at all!

BTW is he music by Chicane? I like that! I found it using Shazam on my phone! I love this music, thanks for introducing it to me Japo!!!!

You are welcome about the music  :D He  is really good.

About the reflexions on the windows... yes.. they would have. Of course not real reflexions, because x-plane cannot do it (maybe with a plugin.. don't know) but yes.... and the screens will have little dirt on the borders to make them more real. The project is comming alive every day in little steps growing better and better!  ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, John,

Because most of this relies on our programming now, we have no reliable release information. As we have a more definitive answer we'll definitely be in touch with everyone here. It's often times bad practice to give out a release date in the software side of the world due to angry people when deadlines aren't meant.

I can tell you we have goals, and those goals are for late summer, but I can't make a promise to you on anything other than we will work hard to achieve the finished product. :(

• 5 months later...

The day is comming!! This is the first of a set of videos that will show the CRJ and it's systems. A pleasure to see how the little baby is awakening!!  ;)

I will put two links because youtube is hidding the video in some countries (don't know where and why). Best!

[vimeo]7871818[/vimeo]

My god its so beautiful!!

But the red beacon lights aren't flashing like strobe?

yes.. well everything is a WIP stuff, so everything can change. On real live strobe are enough. I have to see on x-plane if the strobe beacon comes good because machines with no good fps.. and how the things appear.

You know... we are changing things to better every day! But not stopping on something, always looking forward.