[FIXED v1.3.1] Fuel window Bug

Kikis0507

Hi,

I discovered a bug whilst the fueling operation was under way. I finished fueling, so the fueler walked up to ask if I was finished or needed more, but before I could select any of the options in the fueler window, Jenny called over the cell phone, so I answered. It was regarding the passengers if they could board, I replied "YES". After the FBO window disappeared the fueling info window never came back. It was also not possible to call the fueler via Jenny, as this option was greyed out (thinking it was still active). Which is actually correct as I never replied the fueler and also the fuel truck was still there. I eventually taxied out and the truck disappeared.

I also mentioned to @Graeme_77 on Discord

Best

Frits

Edited by Pils

I walked away from the computer for 2 minutes and as I came back the fuel man had finished the refueling and Jenny was calling.
For some reason I decided to answer the phone first instead of the fuel man, I got the interaction menu with Jenny and once the call was done I could no longer talk to the fuel man, or having any way to get the fuel truck gone.

• Pils changed the title to [LOGGED 0002494] Fuel window Bug
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Graeme_77 changed the title to [FIXED v1.3.1] Fuel window Bug
  • Graeme_77 locked this topic