All popup and window elements disapear

BluesmanEP

Hi All,

Firstly, yes I'm using xCamera and TrackIR, but I'm very careful to disable xCamera before using any of the walk-around features.  Once I'm sitting in the seat I turn xCamera on.

However, maybe 1 out of 3 times I disable xCamera I lose all 2D elements on the screen - all popup panels, checklist hints, the phone screen, any of the study windows, and even the clipboard in the FBO.  I'm also unable to access the Challenger settings window.  Popup windows still pop up, but they're entirely blank.  Also, any popup windows generated by another plugin unrelated to the Challenger are also blank.  Finally any elements drawn to the screen using FlyWithLua are also gone.

All the cockpit manipulators are still there, and clicking on the MFD screen (for example) still works.  But nothing shows up on the screen.  It's like all screen drawing thats not in the actual 3D model isn't happening.

Any ideas?  I'd really hate to have to give up trackIR for this plane, and I've never had this happen with any other XP addons.

Thanks!

Log.txt

Edited by BluesmanEP