[Logged 2468] Crash randomly during cruise or late climb.

captainpicard98

Well, I've been able to do one or two flights without a CTD but maybe three more that resulted in a crash. I don't have many plugins installed other than ActiveSky XP, xPilot (the vatsim module), and the Honeycomb plugin. The X-Plane log does not seem to give an obvious reason. This does not happen with other aircraft. Note that the crash happened several minutes after the last entry in the CL650 log.

Thanks,

Philip

Log.txt CL650_Log.txt FDR-1.csv.gz

Edited by oisin650

Again the crash. At this point I am completely unable to fly the aircraft. Only happens after engine start and I don't need to be pressing any buttons/switches or moving the controls for it to happen. Just happened twice in a row about 10 minutes apart (after reload and restoring of save). I reinstalled Windows, switched to OpenGL instead of Vulkan (as I am using an AMD graphics card and that seems to fix the flickering) and reinstalled X-Plane and the CL650. The product now crashes with every flight and in this case before I even made it off the ground (but with the engines running). There really ought to have been more testing done for such an expensive product.

Thank you for your time,

Philip

Log.txt CL650_Log.txt FDR-1.csv.gz

Additional information: the Windows event log seems to think that the OS "restarted" after the crash. The X-Plane log was last written to at 7:53 and there is an event at 7:54 (the next prior Windows event log entry is from 7:19) that the OS was restarted. I did not restart the OS and saw no indication that the operating system restarted. The OS did freeze for a bit and I was unable to open any windows, open the start menu, alt-tab, etc. I have included the event from the Windows event log here:

The process C:\Windows\System32\RuntimeBroker.exe (PHILIP-PC) has initiated the restart of computer PHILIP-PC on behalf of user Philip-PC\Philip Picard for the following reason: Other (Unplanned)
 Reason Code: 0x0
 Shutdown Type: restart

I saved the rest of the log but there may be personal information in it so that is available if you message me directly.

Thank you,

Philip

The program X-Plane.exe version 11.0.55.1 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
 Process ID: 27a0
 Start Time: 01d80d9657b97dda
 Termination Time: 4
 Application Path: C:\Users\Philip Picard\X-Plane 11\X-Plane.exe
 Report Id: f478071a-b7b7-45fd-bee4-665d120b7740
 Faulting package full name: 
 Faulting package-relative application ID: 
 Hang type: Unknown

• ois650 changed the title to [Logged 2468] Crash randomly during cruise or late climb.