air conditioning temperature question

tekrc

so i spent some time waiting for weather to clear with the study panels of the air system open just experimenting and found something a bit odd. looking at the air conditioning diagrams Ill try to explain best I can on text.

normally with both packs on the APU, the ACU inlet TT is about 132C ok thats fine and makes sense. 

if you shut off the packs ACU inlet TT goes to 63C which also makes sense (though seems a little fast for what happened to my brain)

if you dont shut off the packs and instead close the LCV, which also simply seems to close the packs for lack of pressure except leaving the ejector open, the TT drops to -22C which seems really odd considering there doesnt seem to be much difference mechanically in closing packs or closing LCV besides the ejector. also the conditioned air outlet temps are different here with 60 and 22c respectively which seems odd since air was cut to both systems at the same time operating ear equally at time of the loss of airflow

alternately closing the 10th stage isolation makes the right ACU drop to a teeth chattering -216C and putting the entire system in the negatives until the actual temp control valve to the cabin which somehow despite being open mantains 56C conditioned air outlet temp despite the valve being partly open still.

short version can someone explain to me why the temeratures change so wildly depending on which part of the air system closes? is this just a factor of the valve closing reactively to an already cold air getting into the system being further cooled instead of being closed prior? or is there something Ive missed? it just seems to happen really fast for the drastic change in temps