[SOLVED] Performance issues

boctal

I am encountering performance drops. My current hardware is relatively old; 8700k and a 1080 8GB running at 1440p. The simulator, airplane and Gizmo will spike, but not the other plugins. It seems to more frequently do this when on descent or when arriving, but also sometimes randomly. As you can see in the screenshots, the CPU time jumps up above 0.1 and the GPU is barely sweating. I have also included a screenshot of the baseline.

1173001179_CL650-2022-01-144_23_34PM.png

250699828_CL650-2022-01-144_46_48PM.png

3 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Did you happen to do a search in the forum before you made your thread?

No need to be snarky, Cam. That’s not good customer service on any level. We were told in the discord to individually post issues including performance issues, so that’s what I did. 

3 minutes ago, boctal said:

No need to be snarky, Cam. That’s not good customer service on any level. We were told in the discord to individually post issues including performance issues, so that’s what I did. 

Who actually said I was being snarky? I asked you a question.

4 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Who actually said I was being snarky? I asked you a question.

I did. You should try reading your question back to yourself and see how it sounds. I’m fully aware of the search function. I’m doing what the moderators on discord requested as I stated above.

Just now, boctal said:

I did. You should try reading your question back to yourself and see how it sounds. I’m fully aware of the search function. I’m doing what the moderators on discord requested as I stated above.

I've read. It is you who created a tone for text that contains none.

Anyhow, I've just gone through your Discord history and see that you linked others in Discord to an existing thread on this. In that same thread we stated we needed no further reports, so we can close this now. Thanks!

In the future, the going operating instructions are to search your topic, and if it does not exist, create a topic. CTD's are the exception to the rule.

• Cameron changed the title to [SOLVED] Performance issues