CL650 Standard/High Definition Variations??

AidanSCO

Hi all!

Wanted to introduce just with saying how happy I am with the CL650, from it's system depth to the little things modelled for the aircraft. It's refreshing to have an aircraft this well made in X-Plane.

However, just would like to ask in the future if possible a Low and Standard Definition variations would be available (like with the Toliss "Std" and "Hi" Def offerings), just to help reduce blurrys in 6GB VRAM Graphics cards and such.

Thanks Guys! 

Are you having issues where you need to lower resolution? You could run an app to go through your objects folder and lower the resolution by half on the textures if need be.

22 minutes ago, AidanSCO said:

just to help reduce blurrys in 6GB VRAM Graphics cards and such.

Don't really understand what you mean by this at all.

If you're asking for something even MORE higher res, then no, we don't have plans to do that. What is it that's blurry?

7 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Are you having issues where you need to lower resolution? You could run an app to go through your objects folder and lower the resolution by half on the textures if need be.

I'll give this a shot.

7 minutes ago, Cameron said:

If you're asking for something even MORE higher res, then no, we don't have plans to do that. What is it that's blurry?

Not asking for anything more higher res. For me, I have noticed when flying the Challenger, textures at airports and other ground scenery is blurry. Changing the built in texture quality in options provides no difference.

Just now, AidanSCO said:

Not asking for anything more higher res. For me, I have noticed when flying the Challenger, textures at airports and other ground scenery is blurry. Changing the built in texture quality in options provides no difference.

This would typically be associated to Anisotropic Filtering.