[FIXED v1.1r1] CTD - FMS stopped responding - OMDB ILS 30R VUTEB3C

OuterMarker

Happened again with other STARs as well. I tried to enter the waypoints manually and at one point it said "FPLN FULL", maybe that's the reason it crashed when selected? I now have 25 waypoints + 4 missed approach remaining and still get "FPLN FULL" when I try to manually add a waypoint to the arrival

Edited by OuterMarker

• CaptCrash changed the title to [OPEN 2336] CTD - FMS stopped responding - OMDB ILS 30R VUTEB3C

Fixed in update. The crash was indeed caused by an unexpected FPLN FULL condition. This fix takes care of addressing the crash, not the "FPLN FULL" state. The simple fact that you "only" have 25 waypoints remaining doesn't meant the flight plan isn't full. It counts all waypoints already passed as well. I'd like to see your ginormous flight plan that somehow managed to end up being more than 100 waypoints long.

• Like 1

• skiselkov changed the title to [SOLVED 2336] CTD - FMS stopped responding - OMDB ILS 30R VUTEB3C

Thanks. While this happened I googled and found the manual of a Proline 21/FMS-3000 that said: "Delete extra waypoints/legs, or wait until there are fewer than 100 legs in the flightplan." which made me think I would eventually be able to enter the complete arrival.

This was the flightplan suggested by SimBrief. ~2800NM, 74 waypoints + 4 SID + 17 arrival + 3 missed app = 98 + TOC and TOD?

EDHK LUGE1N LUGEG Z998 RAMAR L23 TORLO BINKA M602 VAVUN L996 DENKO L619 ADVAB L981 INROG M860 KUGOS UM860 SIN UW704 CRM UM688 ULTED UT301 IMKEN W3 KIXOB UL223 EGSIR T217 RUBAK UL223 TOTNO T217 DASDO UL223 LAGSA T217 LAM UL223 SIR L223 VUTEB VUTE3C OMDB

• Graeme_77 changed the title to [FIXED v1.1r1] CTD - FMS stopped responding - OMDB ILS 30R VUTEB3C
  • Graeme_77 locked this topic