Feature request: dedicated commands to set/release parking brake

intelfx

Currently, the CL650 has just one command to operate the parking brake (CL650/pedestal/park_brake). It would be very helpful for HOTAS owners if there could be separate commands to set and release the parking brakes, which then could be bound to separate positions of a hardware parking brake lever.

2 minutes ago, Pils said:

Good request in general. However, does your hardware hold a command when in position? Because “hold brakes max” works fine for me.

Yes, in fact I can reconfigure the hardware to emit "level-triggered" events but I'd prefer not to do that because it would mean I'll have to reflash the HOTAS every time I'm going to fly a different airplane or play a different game.

That's something I asked for in Discord as well. I use the white Flap handle of the Bravo as Parking Brake. As a workaround I had to use the configurator and create a conditional switch (ie when pushing the lever down, if parking break is already set do nothing, otherwise toggle parking break etc.) it would be much cleaner if we could have 2 different commands for parking break set and parking brake release.