[SOLVED] Trouble with AT disconnect keybind on Honeycomb Alpha

Grizz

First, congrats to Toto, Graeme and all the team for a fabulous simulation and implementation of the CL650. It seems that I also have a problem with the Alpha Yoke bindings. Try to bind the "CL650/contwheel/0/ap_disc" to the AP disc on the red button right side of the yoke. I have tried binding with two methods (independently being careful not to create a conflict) , 1 - binding directly into x-plane setting window or 2 - binding via the Honeycomb configurator with a custom variable applied to the ap disconnect button. Activating the button in the sim works find with the actuate command in the DataRefTools. Curiously the trim (button 5 and 6) and the Control wheel stab trim disconnect button (4) works find !!???? Im out of ideas, your help would be very much appreciated. Thank's in advance.

457510905_CL650-2022-01-1014_26_48.png

Edited by Pils

As per requested, thank's in advance for your help. Method 1 is via the Setting Window of x-plane. Method 2 is via the Honeycomb configurator once I replace the setting window of x-plane to do nothing so that it doesn't conflict with the honeycomb configurator binding. Hope this is clear, let me know if you need more. Thank's again. 

Screenshot 2022-01-10 190039.png

679887903_CL650-2022-01-106_58_27PM.png

Issue resolved !!??... I have configured both X-Plane window setting and Honeycomb binding configurator as shown in pics above and all seems to work. I usually try and do one or the other to avoid conflict, but this (having both configured) looks like the solution.

Once more thank's for an amazing model. Cheers....

• Pils changed the title to [SOLVED] Trouble with AT disconnect keybind on Honeycomb Alpha