Clearing snags - APU SOV/APU PUMP/APU NEG-G SOV CAS, ADC 1 Failure, Right MFD Fail

JT8DNoise

Good day, I am extremely impressed with the CL650, I fly one irl. 

I had an APU SOV/APU PUMP/APU NEG-G SOV CAS, used QRH2 and then accomplished a ground air start. 

While in cruise I had an ADC 1 failure occur randomly (which is cool btw), set to ADC 2, swapped AFCS sides, reengaged AFCS, happy day. 

Same flight, had a right MFD failure, no resolve, besides reverting MFD 

Now another day, still have all aforementioned snags, how do you reset the aircraft (get maintenance lol) for the CL650?

There are some touch points that need some revision, specifically the Bleed Air Duct Test Switch (almost never works for me) turning to the right Loop A/B Test.

Thank you Rob 

The clickspots for the Duct Test switch are the labels around the switch. Click the label (Loop A, Loop B, etc) you want to rotate the switch to and hold, you might have to zoom your view in and pop out the EICAS. Mouse scroll wheel is not supported because its a momentary switch. You have to click the desired position and hold.

• Like 1