[LOGGED 2303] Constant CTDs after 10-15 minutes airborne

Flix5696

• Flix5696 changed the title to Constant CTDs after 10-15 minutes airborne

delete the folder CL650 in the Output folder and restart the Sim and the Challenger. The Programm rebuild the CL650 Folder.

For me, the sim always crashed after starting the battery. For me this procedure helped to delete this folder.  Maybe worth a try. 

Edited by XP-Flusi

• CaptCrash changed the title to [OPEN] Constant CTDs after 10-15 minutes airborne
  • CaptCrash changed the title to [OPEN 2303] Constant CTDs after 10-15 minutes airborne

Rolled back to 20.10.1 and still crashing with the same last error. No addons. Flying KJAC-KLAS climbing through 12500ft around 1 min after departure KJAC/19 ALPIN3 KICNE DCT FFU J9 MLF DCT STEWW CHOWW1 KLAS/19L . "2022-01-11 18:17:04 CL650[fdr.c:465]: frame skipped 0-4" This seems to always be at the end of the log

Log.txt

Edited by Flix5696

• CaptCrash changed the title to [OPEN 2303 - NEEDS USER ACTION] Constant CTDs after 10-15 minutes airborne
  • CaptCrash changed the title to [OPEN 2303] Constant CTDs after 10-15 minutes airborne
2 hours ago, Joniatus said:

I got through 1 flight but then back to freezing after takeoff

I think we started a thread for your issue, please update us there with any updates or changes to your crash, if not please create a post with your crash log. thanks!

Edited by CaptCrash

• Graeme_77 changed the title to [LOGGED 2303] Constant CTDs after 10-15 minutes airborne